Lift & Co REBRAND
With the impending legalization of the recreational market, and SEO hindered by a similarly-named taxi company, Lift reached out looking for a repositioning that preserved their existing brand equity, and that would appeal to both medical and recreational consumers.
We focused on creating an approachable, progressive, and informative brand by adding '& Co.' to their name to represent community, connection, and collaboration. The brand mark centres around a stylized 'laughing' ampersand.
ROLE: creative director
CREDITS: Cory Ingwersen – art director
We executed a media relations campaign that told the story of why a new brand was necessary, and what the various elements of the new logo and name represented. The rebrand was featured in publications including Applied Arts, The Star Edmonton, Digital Journal, Daily Hive, and CTV.
In addition to the new name and mark we created:
- a brand book with positioning, key messaging, colour palette, a suite of icons
- a range of premium branded swag including grinders, papers, and totes
- complete social and web assets
- a PR launch contest with a ride in a hot air balloon as prizing
- a 15s animated spot that ran on the Rouge Media on-premise network
- brand collateral including business cards and signage
- a 50x20' marquee trade show booth at the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo, with a promo-driven experiential activation of their strain selection tool